Wind River Job Corps Center is the first of its kind in the entire state! Our campus is located on 124 acres of land surrounded by the beautiful Wind River mountain range which is snowcapped eight months out of the year.
Sheltered by mountains to the west and north and on the edge of the shadow cast by the Rockies, Riverton has the mildest year-round weather in the state of Wyoming. At Wind River Job Corps, over 300 students take classes in our state-of-the-art career technical training rooms. Students enjoy nutritious and fresh made meals in the brand new cafeteria, and enjoy after-class activities.
Other facilities include:
• full-court basketball courts (indoor/outdoor)
• volleyball courts (indoor/outdoor)
• computer center
• fully equipped arts and crafts facility
• pool tables
• ping pong tables
• video game room
• cable television
• theater with movies that are newly released to video
• student government room
• weight room with brand new equipment
• brand new Student Store with popular snack and beverage options
• Wellness Center which provides basic and emergency health care for our students